Bonds in 3 minutes. Waterproof & UV resistant. Flexible hold.
Tear Mender is a non-toxic adhesive that forms permanent, yet flexible bonds to materials it can penetrate such as fabric, leather, and vinyl.
The glue is acid-free and formulated with natural latex. Bonds are usable/wearable within 3 minutes and washable in 15 minutes, making this product a quick fix for immediate fabric repairs. This amazing adhesive essentially eliminates the need for a needle and thread! Includes (1) 2 oz. bottle of Tear Mender Adhesive. One bottle equals 50 clothing repairs. Tear Mender is ideal for repairs on clothing, leather, upholstery, home décor, sport/marine gear, and more!
Features & Benefits
- Forms durable, long-lasting and permanent bonds to fabric and leather
- Repairs items used both indoors and outdoors
- Water-proof, flexible, and UV resistant
- Natural, non-toxic, acid-free
- Still the original formula invented by Val “The Bish” Cismoski in 1932
One 2 oz. bottle of Tear Mender Fabric Adhesive repairs 50 items of clothing, thus reducing textile waste in landfills and limiting carbon emissions.