Bulk quantity fabric discount automatically applied at checkout.
100% Waterproof. 100% Solution Dyed. Sold by the linear yard.
Defend against extreme precipitation and moisture with Sunbrella SeaMark fabric. Engineered with durable Sunbrella fabric and 100% waterproof backing, SeaMark delivers strong performance without sacrificing style. Superior weather resistance also makes SeaMark a top choice in shade material in environments that see extreme weather, delivering ultimate protection against heavy rain, harsh sun rays, mold, mildew, and other outdoor elements.
Comfort, Strength and Style For The Places You Live and Play
Sunbrella fabrics are the complete performance standard, with best-in-class comfort, color retention, cleanability and strength that lasts. Whether transforming your patio into your personal oasis, replacing a sofa on its last leg, or hosting a gathering, Sunbrella helps you bring your vision to life with beautiful, worry-free fabrics you will enjoy for years!
Features & Benefits
- 100% Waterproof: Sunbrella SeaMark shields against even the toughest weather with complete waterproof protection.
- Weather Resistant: Sunbrella fabrics are engineered to withstand Mother Nature, resisting mold, mildew, and the harmful effects of exposure to sun, rain, snow, and humidity.
- Easy to Clean: Engineered to maintain their integrity, Sunbrella fabrics are easy to clean. When life happens, blot spills with a clean, dry cloth and use mild soap and warm water to remove. For the very toughest messes, our fabrics are safe to clean with a diluted bleach solution.
- Fade Proof & UV Resistant: Unlike ordinary fabrics with dyes added to the surface, Sunbrella fibers are solution-dyed with UV stabilized pigments so the color stays brilliant over time, no matter the environment.
- Stain Resistant: Sunbrella fabrics are engineered with built-in moisture resistance. Even after daily use, Sunbrella fabrics stand up to life’s toughest messes.
Skin Cancer Foundation Seal of Recommendation
The Skin Cancer Foundation recommends certain Sunbrella fabrics in shading products as part of a complete sun protection regimen, including regular use of sunscreen, to aid in preventing sun-induced skin damage.
5-year Limited Warranty
For Sunbrella specialty fabrics (includes fabric for awnings and select patio umbrellas made using traditional awning fabric):
See Sunbrella.com for warranty details.