TaHoma® is a WiFi to RTS gateway that can control up to 40 RTS channels using the TaHoma® North America app available for iOS and Android devices.
Create scenes and schedules using an app while home or away, or integrate with third-party systems. TaHoma works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa, allowing for natural voice commands to control shades.
Through the app, users can send immediate RTS commands, create scenes (groups of motorized products working together) and schedules (timed events). Maximize energy savings and privacy, and control glare by creating timed events to automatically position RTS shading as desired. Users can access TaHoma from anywhere via remote access; take control of your shade from virtually anywhere. Though designed as a room controller, multiple TaHomas can be joined within the same RTS system only for multi-zone control to create a whole home control solution.
Features & Benefits
- Control for up to 40 RTS channels per TaHoma from iOS and Android devices
- Join up to 10 TaHoma interfaces together (RTS only) for multi-zone control
- Automate connected devices with scenes and schedules
- Create up to 40 scenes and 40 schedules
- Supports UP/DOWN/MY/STOP commands for motorized shades/blinds
- Supports incremental control for Tilt motors and lighting
- Supports multiple users with remote access
- Compatible with most third-party systems such as Control4®, Crestron, Savant, Elan, RTI, URC, and Brilliant
- Works with Amazon Alexa, IFTTT, Phillips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, and Google Assistant
- (1) Tahoma® Gateway
- (1) Tahoma® Ethernet Adapter
- (1) Tahoma® Power Supply
- (1) Integration/Setup Guides
- (1) Free iOS & Android App Download