Bulk quantity fabric discount automatically applied at checkout.
PVC coated polyester mesh with a PVDF finish. Sold by the linear yard.
Colorful, durable, waterproof membrane. Unfailing resistance for colourful projects.
Soltis Proof 502 is a highly resistant membrane designed to last over the years. It protects against bad weather and UV. This waterproof fabric, available in 40 colours, affords creative freedom and is particularly suitable for shade sails and fixed blinds.
Drop-arm awnings, velums and pergolas, shadesails, light structures and fixed shading systems.
Features & Benefits
- Sparks creativity:
- A unique satin finish to give a modern and high end look to your projects
- A palette of 40 colors to give personality to the most varied designs
- Flexibility and strength providing total freedom of shape and size.
- Innovation and Performance:
- A weldable PVDF surface treatment improves dirt resistance
- A very smooth finish ensures easy upkeep
- Tried and tested protection against heat and bad weather for year-round comfort
- Maximum UV protection: Soltis Proof 502 blocks 100% UV rays (UPF 50+ for all colors).
- Proven longevity: Thanks to Serge Ferrari Précontraint® technology, Soltis Proof 502:
- does not tear or stretch, ensuring structures last over time
- durably resists UV damage due to rigorous pigment selection and thicker yarn crest coating than the competition.
Exclusive Précontraint® technology
This unique, globally patented technology consists in keeping the composite under bi-axial stress throughout the fabrication process. It provides our materials with exceptional performance properties, ensuring that they exceed market standards in terms of dimensional stability, mechanical strength, coating thickness and flatness.
10-year Limited Warranty
We stand behind our fabrics with the most comprehensive warranty in the industry.
See SergeFerrari.com for warranty details.