Bulk quantity fabric discount automatically applied at checkout.
PVC coated polyester with a PVDF finish. Sold by the linear yard.
Optimal transparency and natural light
Blocks up to 93% of the heat. Allows natural light transmission of up to 28%. Soltis Horizon 86 offers unrivalled outward visibility and a level of natural light transmission that is beneficial to user well-being.
Facade blinds, veranda and glass roof blinds, drop-arm awning, pergolas and canopies, roll-up valances and shade sails.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent transparency: Soltis Horizon 86 provides excellent outward visual contact to enjoy the view even when the awning is lowered. It proves its efficiency by blocking up to 93% of the heat in outdoor use.
- Optimised natural light contribution: Soltis Horizon 86 promotes natural light intake. This is beneficial in terms of:
- energy savings by reducing the use of artificial lighting
- the well-being, health and productivity of people in a professional or private environment.
- Harmonised ranges: All the colours of Soltis Horizon 86 are coordinated with Soltis Perform 92 to:
- harmonise all the facades of a building
- meet visual comfort needs according to each facade’s orientation
- adjust thermal protection to save energy.
Exclusive Précontraint® technology
This unique, globally patented technology consists in keeping the composite under bi-axial stress throughout the fabrication process. It provides our materials with exceptional performance properties, ensuring that they exceed market standards in terms of dimensional stability, mechanical strength, coating thickness and flatness.
5-year Limited Warranty
We stand behind our fabrics with the most comprehensive warranty in the industry.
See SergeFerrari.com for warranty details.