HH-66 is the world's most effective PVC vinyl adhesive.
It works underwater, sets in minutes, and holds fast at extreme temperatures. It's waterproof. It bonds with just a single application. And it doesn't let go.
That may be why HH-66 is trusted by experts in industries as diverse as vinyl-coated fabrics, geosynthetics, commercial tarps, and inflatable watercraft. It works. And it'll work for you.
The rule of thumb is that one ounce of adhesive will cover one square foot of both surfaces to be bonded.
Features & Benefits
- Bonds in Tough Conditions: You can apply our clear vinyl adhesive in temperatures ranging from 35 to 95 degrees Fahrenheit, as well as underwater, and it will stay malleable.
- Sturdy and Flexible: Our highly regarded HH-66 Vinyl Cement sets the industry standard for vinyl material repair, maintenance, and manufacture.
- Repair Multiple Types of Vinyl: Use HH-66 Vinyl Cement for sealing stitched seams, applying decals, applying patches, and adhering moldings. It also works well with PVC vinyl, canvas, cork, fiberglass, foams (EVA, nitrile, vinyl), glass, leather, neoprene, vinyl-coated materials, vinyl films, and wood.
- Brushes on Smoothly: Use a brush or a roller to apply the adhesive to the vinyl fabric or to the hard plastic, and it will go on smoothly.
- Trusted Bonding Formula: We have been making our vinyl cement formulas since 1949 in the United States, giving customers reliable results.
HH-66 is not compatible with tarps made of polyethylene (typical “blue tarp” material) or with extremely thin vinyl (used for lettering or wraps). Continued exposure to direct sunlight may yellow excess HH-66 over time. Excess adhesive should be removed, and HH-66 should not be used as a seam-sealing adhesive for fabrics exposed to the sun.