House Of Canvas
Tear-Aid Type B (3" width)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Regular price
- Unit price
Sticks, stubs, thorns and horns make holes and tears in your PVC and vinyl gear. Tear-Aid Patch – Type B is your answer; It’s durable, flexible, airtight and watertight. Perfect for your repair kit.
- The Tear-Aid Type B is for vinyl/PVC ONLY. The oils in these materials and coatings require the special adhesive in Type B.
- Patching is oh so easy. Select the right size patch for the job. Clean the repair surface with an alcohol prep pad or rubbing alcohol. When the area is dry, just peel the backing off the Tear-Aid patch and stick it on. No mess, no muss, no fuss.
- The unique adhesive on Type B resists the oils in vinyl that cause other adhesives to soften and turn gummy in sunlight.
- Patches are airtight and watertight, even under pressure when stretched.
- The patches are see-through, so the color of your gear shows right through.
- It’s UV resistant and conforms to irregular surfaces.
- Don’t throw away that gear – patch it with Tear-Aid.
- Patch dry bags, rain gear, air mattresses, water toys, luggage, raft seats, etc. The list is endless.
- Comes with complete, easy to follow directions – follow them carefully for the best results.
- For materials other than vinyl/PVC, use Type A Tear-Aid
- Roll Dimensions: 3" x 30'
- Matte finish polyurethane tape
- High strength adhesive
- Stretches 600% before tearing
- Effective temperature range is -30C to 60C
Adding product to your cart
How Can We Help With Your Awning or Canopy Needs?
Let Us Know About Your Next Project
Whatever your awning and canopy requirements may be, House of Canvas looks forward to the opportunity to serve you. Contact us today about your next commercial or residential project in Ottawa!